Only purchase this product if directed by an Open Source Skateboards representative and once price is confirmed. Please contact us to quote your design if you have not already done so.
(Product images are examples - your mold will be built per your design.)
Our 3D printed molds are a great alternative to wood molds - they are more affordable, lighter (cheaper to ship), and make great boards! You can load your 3D printed molds up to 40 tons.
- Printed with silver PLA plastic
- Plywood backing board
- Option to include truck holes for easy marking or drilling
- Modular sections (sections are threaded on)
- 1 year warranty against damage (does not cover improper use)
- Not suitable for heated applications (do not use or store in temperatures greater than 100°F)
- Depending on pressure of press, mold may leave light imprints; to prevent these cosmetic markings, we recommend adding unglued veneers on either side of your glue-up stack to act as a buffer between the mold and the board(s).